Friday, July 2, 2010

Organizing and Recruiting

I am organizing stuff right now onto the new laptop and learning how to deal with Windows. I am a Mac girl through and through and do not enjoy jumping through 18 hoops to download and save some simple files. Anyway. End of mini rant...

As I said I am organizing all kinds of stuff in preparation for my weekend of schedules, props, costumes, locations, and script studying. This will a very productive weekend as long as I am not called into work on an emergency as I am on-call.

Barry found us a Louis today which is very exciting. His name is Adam and his is in several local bands including Confusatron, Book of the Dead, a
nd Man-Witch. I think he'll bring some real good energy to the project.

Back to downloading files with Windows. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment