Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Excitement

Barry and I just finished watching Episode Four of Ragged Isle right before he exported it and I am excited. Wow. I cannot believe that we are not even half way through the first season. There is so much material. I know that I was there and active throughout the entire process but I sit here stunned. I have no idea how we did this and the thought of doing it again this summer is both exhilarating and terrifying. This whole experience has been such an adventure with new and exciting experiences around every corner. I did not know quite what to expect from this but am pleased so far. I am impressed with the talent of all of the people who helped out with Ragged Isle. I am in awe of all of you and a big thank you with all of my heart for making this wild dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment