Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two Lights

Karen and I spent some time wandering around the location we will be shooting at tomorrow for Ragged Isle Lobster Days. The location is called Two Lights State Park and it's lovely. As we sat on the rocky coastline there were moments when it truly felt like we were on an island. I hope that the 30 or so folks that come out to help us shoot tomorrow spend some time exploring the park when they are done with us. It's truly a delightful spot and I know that Karen and I will be back many times in the future. One of the blessings of working on this series has been seeing all kinds of new and interesting points around southern Maine. I am so glad we decided to do this project for so many reasons. Today, it's because of Two Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment