Friday, August 6, 2010

Headed to the Holy Grail


From the very beginnings of writing Ragged Isle I had envisioned the first season ending at a Lobster Festival on our island. Through many questions of how the heck we'd pull that off by our wonderful writers team, I think (i hope) I convinced them that we'd figure it out when the time came.

Karen and I had been to the Rockland Lobster Fest before and had high hopes of landing the location for our season finale. With the help of the multi talented Krystal Kenville & John E. Seymore from the Maine Film Studios we landed the big prize!

I'll be heading up tomorrow afternoon to shoot footage that will be included in the episode. Later we will be staging a "fake" festival where some strange happenings will ensue! Bringing a few actors with me to have Lobster Rolls and party down. Not a bad way to spend the day. One of the many perks of working on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment