Tuesday, December 7, 2010

off with your head: an open letter to the cast

Dear Ragged Cast:

I am working on some stuff for the ol' interwebs, and would like to add your preferred head shots to the site on the "CAST" page. I figured I would try asking on the blog first, since I know you all read it, every day. I have a few placeholders now, and we can try to pull screen grabs, but if you have a shot you'd really like to see up there, please send it along!

As of right now the head shots will be 200 pixels by 200 pixels. If that helps any of you.

Thanks!
jacoblear@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I can also provide any and all images you may need for this if we find it hard to get shots from folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i figure i will see what comes in. I think you may have a thing or two going on at this point. i do need the donation page artwork sometime ...

    ReplyDelete