Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flashback Random Image of the Day














As I perused our season one footage tonight looking for an image for our latest trading card, I happened upon this frame from the raw clips.  I liked it so much I decided to share it.  This is our good friend Dominic Lavoie playing the part of Mac in our pilot episode.  I just love everything about this image.  The look of excitement on his face as the boys motor towards the restricted zone, the great lens flare coming from the boat lamp, the composition of the shot... everything.  Sometimes even though a frame really catches my imagination the clip it's from is ultimately unusable in the actual scene.  I'll keep all the raw footage forever though because there's tons of neat stills like this one to be found and shared.

1 comment:

  1. In an alternative reality, all of that cutting room floor stuff is available on blu-ray in the extras for me to click on endlessly. In this reality, I'm grateful for the still.

    ReplyDelete