Friday, September 2, 2011

The Hungry Beast


I am in the process of scheduling the last few things that are not yet scheduled and preparing myself for the fact that the weather may also force some schedule changes. That is okay. I am feeling like it is time to just schedule things and hope for the best and get this "in the can." 

When I look back at the random images and the lined script I see that we have actually shot a great deal. I was very pleased with the progress and the footage looks amazing.

As far as shooting goes we have a small shoot in the early a.m. tomorrow, a small shoot on Wednesday and Friday, a huge shoot on Saturday, and hopefully, a huge shoot on Sunday. We shall see. We will be shooting through the month of October for sure.

This project is a beast but it will not eat us alive. Of that, I am certain.


No comments:

Post a Comment